Is the hash rate normal?

Started by ybeetle, Jul 27, 2021, 01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wownerian

I think you'll be happy when you find a block just hang in there. If you even had 10 kh/s it could take you a month to find a block.

wownerian

I appreciate the attack have a great day and I do hope you find a block soon.

h0dl3r

Dude, happiness does not depend on money, go play something that entertains you and makes you feel that you have done the good deed of the day.

wownerian

You're exactly right so you should stop worrying about the fact that you haven't found a block lol...

h0dl3r

I'm not worried, I just share my experience, and I'm going to continue doing whatever I want because I am free to do and you are a guy who assumes happiness linked to money, there is not much more to say. If you don't like my comments, just don't read them.

wownerian

You know me so well you got me. I'm only happy on those days that I find a Wownero block. That's exactly what I meant when I said you'd be happy when you found a block.

wownerian

You do not know happiness until you find a WOW block people. It's a great feeling.

h0dl3r

Okay, everyone is happy with what everyone can.

wow4reedom

Yep... I know the feeling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

https://forum.wownero.com/t/how-to-solo-mine/551/74?u=wow4reedom

This is an amazing community and such a fun project to be supporting.
I've learnt so much - I never built a solo mining rig before (always mined via a pool in the past). I also never configured a Full Node with Tor/i2p. This community has been very helpful.

SO to get a reward after a few weeks of running my solo miner was amazing!  

It's well worth the wait (speaking from personal experience) stick with it fellow Wownerians.

wownerian

I was being a little sarcastic but it is still quite a WOW feeling to find a block. I would like to apologize again I do want to keep the positivity and unity here and I think you could be right there could be some large sized private pools arising and it's something we should try to keep an eye on. I am wondering though how can we be sure when the hash rate is all unknown with this being a privacy coin. I feel like we're largely in the dark and for me having excess difficulty in finding a block over the short term isn't really enough proof to say the network is taken over by large pools (even if that is the case).

h0dl3r

Variations of 20/40 MH / s in just a few days gives the feeling that there are large groups present

wownerian

I agree I did see that quick spike to 120 mh/s but since then things have been pretty quiet. The situation still may be better than pre-fork but I'm not sure we'll see.

h0dl3r

137 MH/s today, since the "antipool" fork, still without pools? yes of course, come on!

wowario

................ `¯\_(ツ)_/¯`  ...............