Balance: 0 WOW

Started by ram1967, Mar 15, 2021, 10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ram1967

Hi, very new to this so apologies if a stupid question but I have the latest version (Feather beta-3 (dd9daee49)) and have had some coins sent to a subaddress (which I understood was the correct way) I have restored and tried everything mentioned on this forum, all seems to be connecting properly but my balance remains 0, the transaction hash of payment shows correct address and amount;

WW4L7Ex2EBqAtxsJeMwrSpSCHoyvMsbvYDikuZPgCaD1ShGZjmCds3phMdGeoER6BiUreVbNSHuKP5v6vToydS1z1EJWLHKYZ

Any help much appreciated...

qvqc

have you tried restoring from seed? ..and after restoring from seed, did you try and change the restore height back to zero?

ram1967

Hi, yes I have restored from seed but get "This wallet has a 14 word mnemonic seed which has the restore height embedded." which is 315645

qvqc

try restoring from keys since its 14 word seed.  click wallet > keys ..copy down all the info.  then select restore from keys during wallet creation process.  after wallet is syncd and it shows zero still then go change restore height to 1 and restart feather

ram1967

Hi, that worked but I had to clear the Wownero/wallets folder before it would work, was a large data download after I did this and now the balance is showing...

Thank you.

asymptotically