V0.10.0.3 deterministic check

fresh Ubuntu 18.04 (LTS) droplet
8 GB Memory / 4 Intel vCPUs

sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade && sudo apt-get install make autoconf g++ libtool pkg-config gperf cmake python3-zmq libdbus-1-dev libharfbuzz-dev git make curl docker.io -y
sudo adduser wowario
sudo usermod -aG sudo wowario
sudo usermod -aG docker wowario
su - wowario
screen
export GIT_USER=wowario
export COMMIT=2bdd70d65d266beeca043f207ebb1964463f4a3b
curl -O https://git.wownero.com/wownero/wownero/raw/branch/master/contrib/gitian/gitian-build.py
chmod +x gitian-build.py
./gitian-build.py --setup --docker ${GIT_USER} ${COMMIT}
curl -O https://bitcoincore.org/depends-sources/sdks/MacOSX10.11.sdk.tar.gz
mv MacOSX10.11.sdk.tar.gz builder/inputs
./gitian-build.py --os lfwm --docker -j 2 --memory 4000 --detach-sign --no-commit --build ${GIT_USER} ${COMMIT}
cd out/${COMMIT}
for i in *.*; do shasum -a 256 "$i" ; done

post hashes below

1 Like
b23bd2224d2c45cb724b437b884df8e455f7a3c60195ccb5690ed42eb1148986  wownero-aarch64-linux-gnu-2bdd70d65.tar.bz2
b027785b708ee5b94824a4e28cacfa90e662e61efbfb66c0aa1054ae1f709c52  wownero-arm-linux-gnueabihf-2bdd70d65.tar.bz2
d13e038fbe7a3c650e751e48e824deca952a9796a3de24535f7a9ff3250921d3  wownero-x86_64-apple-darwin11-v0.10.0.3.tar.bz2
4eeaf9bf2c58cc905f6bcad0357c47d8a21926476e356728de1ee7f30d02485e  wownero-x86_64-linux-gnu-2bdd70d65.tar.bz2
29d90c46eea77ce9d7f7368ccd196ccbfeba6189f0371e7665171449eb234ba3  wownero-x86_64-unknown-freebsd-v0.10.0.3.tar.bz2
797a08aef6fc6764e0420376ec10914a0e0fac827837aad2a5e3e791d4f62732  wownero-x86_64-w64-mingw32-v0.10.0.3.zip

Huh. I got different hashes for the Linux builds, but the others look fine:

11df24316926ca80efc41f7cf251ab27654dda9dbc7b2a7ccae094096608eb12  wownero-aarch64-linux-gnu-v0.10.0.3.tar.bz2
fb5ddd7e7afe09fae453f7f01b74892ab3e67183943197abf30031d4eb229251  wownero-arm-linux-gnueabihf-v0.10.0.3.tar.bz2
d13e038fbe7a3c650e751e48e824deca952a9796a3de24535f7a9ff3250921d3  wownero-x86_64-apple-darwin11-v0.10.0.3.tar.bz2
904945429d3848fa5f704f9945693f10044c731e5f37ff880d73d6e4338a96d0  wownero-x86_64-linux-gnu-v0.10.0.3.tar.bz2
29d90c46eea77ce9d7f7368ccd196ccbfeba6189f0371e7665171449eb234ba3  wownero-x86_64-unknown-freebsd-v0.10.0.3.tar.bz2
797a08aef6fc6764e0420376ec10914a0e0fac827837aad2a5e3e791d4f62732  wownero-x86_64-w64-mingw32-v0.10.0.3.zip

hmm… Linux file names are also different. it might be because I re-tagged the commit to a new release page while it was building. Will make a V0.10.0.4 release and build afterwards this time.

Thank you for checking and reporting.

Whoops, I didn’t catch the name change. That might indeed be the case.

I’ll watch out for the next release then. Thank you for your efforts!