- Download and install F-Droid.apk
- Go to Official Monerujo F-Droid repo and copy the repo’s “Direct HTTPS” address
- Open F-Droid, go to “Settings”, under My Apps click on “Repositories”, Click the “+” on top right corner, paste the Direct HTTPS address and click on “ADD”
- Toggle enable for the Official Monerujo F-Droid repo
- Click back “←”, click on “Latest”, touch on screen and move finger down to update all repos
- Click on green magnifying glass symbol “” in the bottom right and search “wownero” (note: there is another app called “CyberWOW”, which is out of date and unmaintained. You can ignore it.)
- Click on “Wonerujo” and then click “INSTALL”
- After a couple minutes, you should see the “OPEN” button, click on it to open Wonerujo wallet
- Wonerujo icon will also be in your phone’s apps, you can drag and drop the icon to home screen to have an easy shortcut to the wallet.
If you find the mobile wallet useful, please consider donating to the Monerujo team. Even 1 WOW makes a difference. As a free & open source project, community support is important.
WOW: Wo4g66NnQsd2XvoLjn9RATRK6QS4w1UXmZrQJwRKn8HX9kqNpoAMbqKi9JmQMz5pMbRdW6Zahjcu57JXcYWk4zVk2w47gu6Dq (OpenAlias: monerujo.io) XMR: 4AdkPJoxn7JCvAby9szgnt93MSEwdnxdhaASxbTBm6x5dCwmsDep2UYN4FhStDn5i11nsJbpU7oj59ahg8gXb1Mg3viqCuk (OpenAlias: monerujo.io)