Balance: 0 WOW

Hi, very new to this so apologies if a stupid question but I have the latest version (Feather beta-3 (dd9daee49)) and have had some coins sent to a subaddress (which I understood was the correct way) I have restored and tried everything mentioned on this forum, all seems to be connecting properly but my balance remains 0, the transaction hash of payment shows correct address and amount;

WW4L7Ex2EBqAtxsJeMwrSpSCHoyvMsbvYDikuZPgCaD1ShGZjmCds3phMdGeoER6BiUreVbNSHuKP5v6vToydS1z1EJWLHKYZ

Any help much appreciated…

have you tried restoring from seed? …and after restoring from seed, did you try and change the restore height back to zero?

Hi, yes I have restored from seed but get “This wallet has a 14 word mnemonic seed which has the restore height embedded.” which is 315645

try restoring from keys since its 14 word seed. click wallet > keys …copy down all the info. then select restore from keys during wallet creation process. after wallet is syncd and it shows zero still then go change restore height to 1 and restart feather

Hi, that worked but I had to clear the Wownero/wallets folder before it would work, was a large data download after I did this and now the balance is showing…

Thank you.

1 Like