https://explore.wownero.com/
Shows Hash rate: 44.421 MH/s

https://www.cryptunit.com/coin/WOW
July 19, 2021   43.54 MH/s
July 20, 2021   77.92 MH/s
July 21, 2021   124.26 MH/s
July 22, 2021   117.67 MH/s

Who should I trust?

From my perspective, I believe Cryptunit's hashrate is correct, I got 150 KH/s, I got reward everyday before July 20, 2021
After that, 3 days pass, I still don't get any reward, is it because of difficulty or I am just not getting lucky?

kanapina1975

That means Cryptunit's hashrate is not correct?
I am just not getting lucky?

wownerian

I don't think you have anything to worry about.

moonbeast

I have to agree with kanapina1975, I have been mining at 660Kh/s and up until July 20th I was averaging 3-5 blocks a day, and it has been 1 block since then.

wowario

you can see the hash rate by typing `status` in wownerod and verify that you are on the correct height by checking public nodes.

The network hash rate and difficulty is not in real time. It is a  rough estimate. Also using these numbers to try to guess the probability of mining a block, is hit and miss. There is a degree of random luck. A person mining with only 500 h/s could win a block within a few minutes, while someone with 500 Kh/s could take a month to hit a block. Essentially, you have to look at mining wow as playing a lottery or not care about profitability and mine wow altruistically to support the network.

maestrodan

Quote from: "wowario, post:6, topic:796"The network hash rate and difficulty is not in real time. It is a rough estimate. Also using these numbers to try to guess the probability of mining a block, is hit and miss. There is a degree of random luck. A person mining with only 500 h/s could win a block within a few minutes, while someone with 500 Kh/s could take a month to hit a block. Essentially, you have to look at mining wow as playing a lottery or not care about profitability and mine wow altruistically to support the network.

oh... mining xolentum, for example, in solo, is more "visible" - even with 400H/s you can get 3-4 blocks per day and 24-32XOL per day. But xolentum price is too low and there are only one chinese exchange.
So, as I see for now, WOW mining was really profitable on pools, but in solo mining it's not for now(for me). But for this month try to stay online, maybe get some.
One question - I have my own node, and connect some mining servers with xmrig to it, it is more posibility to get block if they are separately connected to node like few connections, or using software to run a personal "pool" on my node and connect all miners to is(of using xmrig proxy) to get one connection with summary hashrate?