Xmrig solo wownero mining

Started by maestrodan, Jul 11, 2021, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maestrodan

Hello, trying to mine WOW in solo by connecting my mining servers to machine with wownerod running, xmrig command like this

/xmrig --daemon -t 32 -a rx/wow -o :34568 -u
-p -k --cpu-priority 5 --randomx-1gb-pages --randomx-init=32 --cpu-no-yield --argon2-impl=XOP

Is it right? For a few days still no bloks accepted, when trying solo mining before on xolentum - it was much faster with settings like this.

wownerian

Finding a block won't be easy unless you have a massive hash rate. I've been mining for over 5 days with 40k/h and still no blocks. I could be wrong but I don't think this is unusual.

maestrodan

So, parameters for xmrig are OK?

maestrodan

And can I see some information by wownerod about hashrate of connected "clients" of any information, is they are connected?

wownerian

I'm not an expert with xmrig but these parameters do look good other than the fact that there's no spend key listed. That's fine if it's listed in the config json but if not then it must be included.

wownerian

You're not going to see anything in wownerod in regards to your miner.

maestrodan

I have no config.json .
And how can I get spend key?

wownerian

You need to add --spend-secret-key SPENDKEY

I got my spend key from Wowlet under the wallet-->keys section.

The newest wowlet can be found here.

https://git.wownero.com/wowlet/wowlet/releases/tag/v3.0.0

wownerian

Mining still seems to work without the spend key but if you find a block it'll be rejected.

maestrodan

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

maestrodan

I need to set it in xmrig exactly, or can use parameter --spendkey <> for wownerod(CLI)?

wownerian

If you were mining with wownerod itself you'd put in the spend key there. If you're mining with xmrig the spend key needs be either in the launch parameters or the config json of xmrig.

maestrodan

Quote from: "wownerian, post:6, topic:722, full:true"You're not going to see anything in wownerod in regards to your miner.

even no info in log? On xolentum I see in log(cli) "mining threed is started" or something like this

wownerian

I could be wrong but I think that would only be if you're mining with wownerod itself.