Synced wowlet still displays balance of zero

Started by sidroze, May 11, 2021, 07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sidroze

I moved WoW to my new wowlet on laptop from tradeogre. tradeogre says complete, and the wowlet says its fully synced, but not displaying what i sent from T.O. Help please?

wowario

sidroze

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

sidroze

yes i just downloaded it today completely fresh install, i restored it from wownerjo but i never sent anything to wownerjo on android, only to the desktop wowlet

sidroze

is there something i can do with the transaction id on tradeogre to make it go through on the wowlet? ive tried restarting my cpu and rescanning and updating the balance on the wowlet. this is the only crypto i have had this happen to so far from a simple transaction.

squishee

first make sure your using the right key, can u confirm/see the address that you sent to in the desktop wowlet? maybe u can ask someone to send a test transaction to confirm that transactions are getting sent to the wallet. if on the newest version, restored from seed, fully synced, and the address is visible need to contact tradeogre