[WOW] Wownero Speculation 📈

Started by dsc, Jun 25, 2020, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsc

Self-moderated thread for discussion of Wownero trading and price speculation!

Off topic posts will be removed. Off topic includes any extensive discussion of other coins, promoting other coins, or posting of promotional materials from other coins.

Non-substantive comments such as Wownero is cool, Justin Bieber is a scam, C++ RulEzZ, Dogecoin to the moon, etc. are considered off topic.

People speculating on Wownero may also be interested in Slot Machines - How to Win and How They Work

valourknight

I think wownero can hit a stable 600 sat or more in 3 months because currently it seems somewhat stable in 390-402 sat range and also the steady publicity growth of this coin can hold to the statement above said. So we should try get more publicity as we can...like a "hype train" method if that's possible.

asymptotically

i think invest in wownero is much more safe and profitable because wownero price rising to higher value and we do not face to any risk when we invest our money in wownero and i if we invest our wownero in bitcoin we will be get a good profit from wownero in the future so i think wownero is much more profitable currency than monero, bitcoin, and other shitcoin.

dsc

After 2 days of oppression, our 401 sat wall guy disappeared. Wall moved to 518 sat instead and consequently one can observe the first >400 sat purchases hitting the books.

More news at 5.

[imgMETA]http://forum.wownero.com/custom_avatar/b62136e49fc119f3bfcbc48a48d148c0b1234284.png[/img]

valourknight

So Wownero has a potential to reach max Ethereum price as in 2017-2018  prices in next crypto boom? which I expect to be nearing everyday...I may be wrong but lets speculate

dsc

Important message from one of our Telegram members:

> This piece of shit is roaring lmfaooooo noiceeee

radimo

andersonsonson

It has a lot of potential
I am 99% sure It would explode if it was on a more relevant exchange tho :triumph: :call_me_hand:

lza_menace

andersonsonson

b-but memes alone won't get you to bittrex

asymptotically

coinpaprika reporting we hit an all time high today. monerobux predicting that we'll go even higher!

```
.buyorsell
Buy, buy, buy!

asymptotically

a few hours later and we jumped +25%. thanks for the solid investment advice, 'bux!

dsc

133k USD volume. Surely that's a record.

Edit: 228k USD volume a day later.

More news at .. uhm.. whenever