Wownerujo wallet

Started by chinboy, Apr 28, 2021, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannabeamemberbear

I'm having the same issue and when I do find a node that lets me in it says scanning, 2,000,000 blocks left... Than randomly it will sync once a day.. I want a wallet that will be ready when I want to send some in the future..

wowario

are you sure you are not using the Monero version? There are only 320,304 blocks in Wownero.

wowario

which wallet are you using? is it the latest version?

wannabeamemberbear

I'm using Wonerujo. When it works out shows 320,000. When it doesn't work, it gets stuck saying 2,000,000

squishee

try posting an issue to the developers on their github

wannabeamemberbear

I've tried every one of those and most of them say connection error.. is there any YouTube videos to see it done. I've tried deleting my wallet and resting from seed but that might have made it worse.. Should I delete the whole app and start again... Thanks

wowario

can you share screenshots of the error.

wannabeamemberbear

No, there wallet security doesn't allow it.

wowario

try using another phone to take pictures of the screen.

I am unable to reproduce the error you are seeing. I've made a new install and was able to connect and sync without an issue.

wannabeamemberbear

I'm willing to delete and re download. The only thing I didn't write down is the block height(but I have the date first used) and the send and receive view.. anything else I need?

wowario

all you need is the 25 word seed and the date you created the wallet. when you restore, you can pick a couple days before the date to make sure you include all outputs associated with your wallet.

wannabeamemberbear

This morning it started working on a few of the nodes. The same nodes that yesterday would kick me out and take me back to my wallet list.. the only thing I need help with now is how to add a node. I downloaded CyberWowV2 last night, someone should think about making video tutorials. I would watch them all..

asymptotically

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.