Wownerujo wallet

Started by chinboy, Apr 28, 2021, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotscotsman

OK. I will restore the wallet and then be able to see the wow in the wallet

hotscotsman

Well. Nothing is working. I have no option of sending any wow to wowstash at least there I can store it. I feel really lost here.

wowario

hotscotsman

Howdie, How much GB is needed to operate the wallet

dsc

under 100mb, it is a light wallet. In addition, your private key is locally saved and under your control and not exposed to the remote. This makes Wowlet pretty awesome for casual users who do not wish to run a full node.

hotscotsman

Umm I have 12.36gb available . I'm a newbie. Thanks :grinning:

hotscotsman

I think I got moneruju wallet to work. Is the right wallet for wownero???

hotscotsman

Wow team, I get an error that I need to enable the repository. How do I do that. Also is the link to correct for installing the monerujo wallet. Thanks

chinboy

Monerujo is for Monero I believe. You want wonerujo

hotscotsman

Right on. Thanks :+1:

hotscotsman

Howdie again, I know I have done the installation right, have enough storage on my device, but getting incompatible  interesting since I have a PC wallet installed.

hotscotsman

I'howdie WOW team, im still getting(reposiroty) incompatible error on 6.0.1 android device. Is it to old or something else I can do to fix this. Thanks

squishee

ya its old, need to upgrade

hotscotsman

:+1:. I will switch to windows 7 or 10. Thanks

supoib

I got wonerujo installed from f-droid and have created a new wallet, but whenever i click on the wallet to open it it just says loading wallet for a couple of seconds then goes back to the list of wallets. I can't even get my receiving address