Problem sending wownero

Started by kraton, Mar 05, 2021, 08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tezking

Restoring the seed phrase into the latest version didnt display the subaddresses/accounts. Only the primary.

tezking

do you have a step by step guide sort of speak. Im a quick a study. But is this something i can do in the log section in entering the commands. Ive downloaded the updated package but how do i extract and embed them into the old wallet itself or perform a checkpoint.

tezking

whats the command line i should use?

currently when i log into the old wallet ---- i go to the settings---- log ---- type in status ---- i get the following

[4/15/2021 4:45 PM] 2021-04-15 20:45:12.324 I Wownero 'Hallucinogenic Hypnotoad' (v0.8.0.0-c3e70dffc)
Height: 308096/308096 (100.0%) on mainnet, bootstrapping from much.wow.such.money:34568, local height: 253999 (82.4%), not mining, net hash 69.33 MH/s, v17, update needed, 0(out)+0(in) connections

what do i do next?

qvqc

Quote from: "tezking, post:18, topic:269"[4/15/2021 4:45 PM] 2021-04-15 20:45:12.324 I Wownero 'Hallucinogenic Hypnotoad' (v0.8.0.0-c3e70dffc)

this is an old release, please update to v0.9

tezking

how can i see my sub account balance in the new wowlet wallet?

tezking

also ive downloaded that package. How can I pull from it using the Old Wallet?

tezking

the issue i have is ive downloaded the right and latest wallet ----WOWLET ---- i cant seem to get my subaccounts to display---- it only displays my primary account---- how do i go about fixing this issue?

qvqc

did you download most recent wowlet and then either freshly restore your wallet with your mnemonic seed or use the Change Restore Height feature under Wallet > Advanced?

tezking

yes i can only see my primary and not my subaccounts that have balances

wowario

accounts are not supported in wowlet, only sub-addresses.

You would need to restore your wallet from the command line and sweep balance to a new wallet or the main address.

kraton

I've sent some coins from tradeogre to my wallet and this time it was a very fast transfer.

I use Wowlet but I noticed that on the home-tab that wow had no funds. Why is that, because I do have some coins in my wallet.

tezking

subaddress is what cant be displayed....What are the command lines for sweeping those subaddresses? C

wowario

Are you talking about wallet  "sub-addresses" or "accounts"?  They are different.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/e54jfm/whats_the_difference_between_addresses_and/

If you are talking about "sub-addresses", they are in the receive tab. You do not have to sweep, because the balance is shown.

If you are talking about "accounts", it is not supported by wowlet and you need to use the command line wallet here: https://git.wownero.com/wownero/wownero/releases

tezking

i have the cli wallet --- how do i sweep the accounts correctly. Sorry for the questioning, just want to make sure i do this correctly and thank you for your input.

I have subaccounts not subaddresses

lza_menace

`account` - show all accounts w/ balances
`account switch X` - where X is account number, switch context
`sweep_all Y` - where Y is the address you want to sweep to