Problem sending wownero

Started by kraton, Mar 05, 2021, 08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kraton

Hello, I'm trying to send wownero from the wallet but it's already 8 hours ago and it's still pending. No confirmations.

asymptotically

Which wallet are you using? And can you share the transaction id?

kraton

Wownero version: v0.8.0.0-4-gc3e70dffc
Transaction id: 8e3532730c1d7f9eead3bb07e46cb175b7bbfa7d263c9dc8a789752d4815894a

ejay

Hello, I have the same problem with the same wallet version. I am not able to sync the current height, i.e. the wallet shows that it is synchronized but doesn't match to the current height in the blockchain explorer even after restarting.

qvqc

kraton

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

kraton

That's a different wallet than mine.

kraton

I've succeeded in transferring the coins to another Wownero wallet. Then I transferred them to a trading platform which requires 150(!) confirmations. Is this normal?

lza_menace

Yes, TradeOgre requires many confirmations. Looks like they actually just increased it due to the huge pump. Exchanges can set whatever confirmation number they want and we just gotta deal with it! You could always do a quick swap on neroswap.com and deposit XMR as it's much faster to confirm, but take that with a grain of salt because I run said service and charge a fee.

satoshi0x

wow great going tradeogre (jerks). I tried sending a small amt of WOW for a rare sell (I never sell anything I hodl) in attempt to get some good profit to reinvest when it goes back down and here I am -  I just calculated at the rate of my first 4 conf. It'll take another 10.6 hours to deposit on TO. Jack.... arses.

BTW this is sarcasm anger. Even if it goes down it will go up again and beyond this. I still don't get the reason for these pumps, but I do love the project. Problem is I can't say its just the development and uniqueness that make the price of the project rise - because Im a dev with Devcoin - the 3rd alt ever, the most unique and alike genesis block (0) to Bitcoin's genesis block - go look for it lol.... and 10 years of consistent community and dev interaction with development rolled out consistently over time. Never abandoned. Highest difficulty rating day by day to Bitcoin but price remains 1 satoshi bc its spot price on FreiExchange is just that. Wownero is a fav of mine tho - I donated to it thru the feather wallet I quite like that ability rather than copy and pacing an address :)

satoshi0x

I used Neroswap to buy/swap for my first Wownero! Much thanks for the service :)

tezking

Need help here. I have the old wownero wallet, versions v0.8.0.0-4-gc3e70dffc (Qt 5.14.2).

Currently I cant get the daemon to sync.

I have a primary account which was used for mining rewards. Then i had subaccounts with other total balances.

When i transfer my seedphrase from this old wallet to new WOWLET. Only my Primary address appears.... How can i send or display my wownero subaaccount balances to the new wallet?

When i exported my seed phrase from the wallet to the new Wowlet. My Primary address balance shows but not the sub accounts of my other account addresses in the old wallet....

freemewownero

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

qvqc

the quickest way to get synced on cli would be to compile the update with checkpoints that was released yesturday or use a public node.  deterministic builds with checkpoints released soon™

**these public nodes are updated and synced**
* [wow.pwned.systems:34568 (NL)](wow.pwned.systems:34568)
* [wowbux.org:34568 (CA)](wowbux.org:34568)
* [much.wow.such.money:34568 (CA)](much.wow.such.money:34568)

wowario