but balance zero in wowstash!!!!

wowario

stalker9

no....zero zero
maybe problem has xmrigproxy?

wowario

maybe, check with XMRig support

chrys

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

partyk1d24

I am sure this is in here somewhere but is there a windows build? I am trying to build but having issues with Cygwin and ZMQ headers.

chrys

alguem ja conseguiu mineirar ou receber algo... sera posivel executar mais de um no com a mesma carteira

gordej

I have also tried to use an xmrig proxy for all my 64 nodes. Unfortunately without success. On the Linux VM with xmrig proxy I got your wownerod miner running and left it active (only stop_mining activated on the miner) Blockchain is completely downloaded and synchronised on the machine.

On this VM I also managed to get an xmrig miner running. But unfortunately no xmrig proxy!!!

I have only entered wallet data via command line `./xmrig-proxy -o 127.0.0.1:34568 --coin wownero -u YOUR-ADDRESS --spendkey SECRET-SPENDKEY --daemon`

xmrig proxy reports the following:

```text
./xmrig-proxy: unrecognized option '--spend-secret-key'
./xmrig-proxy: unrecognized option '--daemon'
[2021-07-05 02:23:52.081] ./xmrig-proxy: unsupported non-option argument 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
 * ABOUT xmrig-proxy/6.13.0 gcc/5.4.0
 * LIBS libuv/1.41.0 OpenSSL/1.1.1k
 * MODE nicehash
 * POOL #1 127.0.0.1:34568 coin wownero
 * BIND #1 0.0.0.0:3333
 * BIND #2 [::]:3333
 * COMMANDS hashrate, connections, verbose, workers
[2021-07-05 02:23:52.084] net 127.0.0.1:34568 read error: "end of file"
[2021-07-05 02:23:54.085] net 127.0.0.1:34568 read error: "end of file"
```

So I can't find a way to start xmrig proxy in conjunction with wownerod.

But xmrig miner is running on this machine. My problem is that I cannot give internet access to my nodes and can only run a miner via proxy.

Please think about a procedure for this, otherwise there is no possibility to mine Wownero with my system of over 1.2 MHz/s.

Thanks!

wowario

check if connections are being blocked by a firewall. open ports 34567 and 34568

find out what is the local LAN IP for computer running the node and enable RPC by adding this to wownerod, `--p2p-bind-ip=NODE_LAN_IP --p2p-bind-port=34567 --rpc-bind-ip=NODE_LAN_IP --rpc-bind-port=34568 --disable-rpc-ban=1 --restricted-rpc=1 --rpc-ssl=autodetect` and ping the node from other PCs within the network to check it is reachable with this call:

```
curl http://NODE_LAN_IP:34568/json_rpc -d '{"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":"0","method":"get_info"}' -H 'Content-Type: application/json'
```
if you can ping the node, try running:

```
 ./xmrig-proxy -o NODE_LAN_IP:34568 --coin wownero -u YOUR_ADDRESS --spend-secret-key SPENDKEY --daemon
```

wownerian

I'm sorry I'm not quite understanding. So I have 3 rigs, and I need to run wownerod on one of them, and then xmrig on that one that's running the node and xmrig proxy on the other 2 I believe. I tried to run wownerod with --p2p-bind-ip=NODE_LAN_IP --p2p-bind-port=34567 --rpc-bind-ip=NODE_LAN_IP --rpc-bind-port=34568 --disable-rpc-ban=1 --restricted-rpc=1 --rpc-ssl=autodetect with filling in my local lan IP but it won't start with these settings. My router cannot handle running a node on all 3 rigs unfortunately so I'm still only able to mine with one out of 3 (only 15kh/s). Running wownerod on one computer and linking xmrig to it is pretty simple to me but once I get into  getting 3 computers on running off of one node with xmrig proxy I'm really at a loss. If we could have someone make step by step instructions I'd be more than happy to pay for it with WOW it's just that I've been trying for many hours and I can't seem to figure it out.

wowario

I am not very familiar with XMRig.

Perhaps you could open a bounty on WFS for someone to write a step by step guide on using XMRig proxy on multiple computers.

disqe

I tried to follow the instructions but when I drag and drop the unzipped folder into cmd, it doesnt work for me. It says that its not recognized as an internal or external command operable program