SuchWOW Submission

Started by breadman, May 06, 2021, 12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

breadman

Hey guys I wasn't sure of the most efficient way to reach out regarding my latest meme submission, but I totally missed a typo and was wanting to reupload it with the fixes. It hasn't been posted to the home page yet so is there any easy way to do this? Or should I just reply here with the post number after it has been approved?

Thanks,

breadman

Kontvolkoren

I believe @lza_menace manages it. Maybe he can help.

But it would be great to have an option that allows you to customize it. On the other hand, it can then also be misused. :thinking: I guess there should be sufficient supervision for an option like that...

lza_menace

What's the post ID and the fixes you want to happen?

breadman

I literally forgot to put "to" in the caption for the image. But it looks like someone already tipped me! If it's too much hassle no big deal man, I can live with a little typographical error. I'll just take the submission process a little slower next time.

https://suchwow.xyz/post/1272

should read "... and then we used memes **to** destroy the global banking cartel"

lza_menace

@breadman I can fix it without impacting anything, I'll just replace the image on the server...nobody will know! :slight_smile:

Send me the updated pic

breadman

Awesome man! Thanks for the help I appreciate it!

lza_menace

Fixed!

These characters are to reach the post minimum.